YOU CAN PLAY A PART!
PROJECT: Magic Kingdom Hearts is a huge undertaking and we can't do it alone. That's why we need your help. You, Kingdom Hearts fans, are our voice and source of our power. When you spread word about the event to your forums, friends, family, and social networks, you bring in new attendees each day.
To make your recruiting missions a little easier, though, we've included some tips and tools that will help you along your way.
10 WAYS TO HELP SPREAD THE WORD
1. "Like" us on our Facebook page
2. Follow us on our Tumblr page
3. Follow us on our YouTube channel
4. Share the project website on your social networks (Facebook, Tumblr, Youtube, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
5. Tell your friends and family about the project
6. Print out one of our event flyers (see below) and hang it up at your local Gamestop, comic book store, or Think Geek!
7. If you enjoy going to Cons, print up some of our handout cards and distribute them (see below for details)
8. If you have a website, put a link to us, or feature us on your newsfeed
9. E-mail your favorite KH fansite and tell them about the project; they may just feature it on their homepage and you can get credit for submitting it as news!
10. Are you friends with a Disney cast member or character? Let them know what to expect on September 20th!
DONATE MUNNY TO PROJECT: MAGIC KINGDOM HEARTS
All proceeds go 100% towards PROJECT: Magic Kingdom Hearts. Any amount helps, though we recommend a minimum of $5.00. Your donation will go towards:
Purchasing lanyards for the event
Advertising the event through Facebook
Purchasing prizes for event day and social network giveaways
Paying for ink, paper, site maintanence, and other technicalities necessary for spreading the word and keeping the project on its feet
HANDOUT CARDS AND FLYER
Our top-secret tools - now in your hands!
A lot of you first heard about PROJECT: Magic Kingdom Hearts because of these cards. Now we're putting the power into your hands! These handout cards are ideal for distributing at Cons.
Here's a few tips to help you maximize your success:
If you run into any Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, or World Ends with You cosplayers, ask if you can take their picture. Afterwards, give them a card and give them a brief explanation about the event.
If you are cosplaying a Kingdom Hearts character, give cards out to anyone who stops to take your picture (they are probably Kingdom Hearts fans, whether in costume or not!)
If you have any cards left over at the end of the day, set them out on the advertisement table at the Con. Almost every Con has one of these, and people tend to grab them up fast!
If you decide to hand these out at the next Con you're attending, feel free to send in photos of yourself in action! We'd love to feature you on the site as an honorary part of the Magic Kingdom Hearts Team!
The flyer is ideal for pinning up in public places, such as your school, library, or local Gamestop. (Just be sure to ask if hanging flyers is allowed at each location before you beginning putting them up!) Don't forget to make cuts around the website addresses so that people can tear one off and take it home with them as a reminder. Make one long vertical cut to the right of each column of site addresses. Then, cut across to the left, above and below each address (almost making a square but leaving one side whole). This way the addresses can be torn off easily.
Important: TO PRINT THE IMAGES BELOW, CLICK ON THEM AND PRINT THEM FROM DEVIANTART!